...Welcome to my world...
...It is a very dark world...
...I am Joanna...
...Feel free to reach me..
...And save me...
...Before I fall into darkness...
...My story's a tragedy...
...Which is very different from othes...
...I think....

...I wish it will not happen to me always but it happened...
My Pets Are Important
And I had lost 2 of them..Sad.
Sad. Sad. SAD!
Damn sad. Still misses them..But I guess..
I should let go... of my feelings to them..
BUT! it is painful and hard to leave someone you love.. Really painful.

It's true. Realli true. A tragic storie.
That happened to miie. Sighs. What to do? Just to weep.
Sian now nothing to do. Onli can play computer which i mostly do. and study which i seldom do.

=XX =DD =PP
Thinking back.. I feel that I am damn arrogant. NOW! I'm going to change Keke. Hope so? =XX







Joanna a[K]a Pinkiliciouss a[K]a xFOLLOWMIIIE
c0pyyrighttedd ; [x]
[[*ab0u+ mYs3Lf*]]
[[*3ntR!eS*]]
[[*mY p@s+*]]
[[*fR3NdZ*]]
[[*sPe@k uP*]]
feel free to help me out from the darkness.. Feel free to get my dogs back.. Feel free to listen to my problems Feel free to be my friend..